Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hey Hey

What up?! Not a whole lot going on at the moment. Just waiting for the family members to arrive over at my mothers. We are eating together and going to play some games. I was suppose to have a photo shoot at 1500 today with Jessica's family, but I have yet to hear from her. I haven't heard from Mr. Jon in about a week, he's missing out and about to miss out all together. I'm enjoying my job and actually liking it. I just wish that I was already there long enough to know a whole lot more. I'm ready to transfer to another location!

Easton's Batman Birthday party was a hit last night at McDonald's. That boy made out like a bandit as usual.

Devon had his last soccer game yesterday afternoon too.

Going to jet for now! I gots to get ready and all that fun stuff! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment