Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So, this is my FIRST OFFICIAL entry for 2011! I can tell you're super excited!

No New Year Resolutions this year, I'm just simply gonna be and hope for the best :-) I am however going to stop going out of my way for people. I enjoy doing things for people, and a lot of the times the out come, is I get shit on. No more this year. It really does take one bad apple to spoil the rest. No more Jay going out of his way.

The last day of the year 2010 I bought yet, another NEW vehicle! I know after the last new one I said I wasn't going to buy another brand new ever again, but then I went and bought myself a 2011 Dodge RAM 1500 Quad Cab Truck! The color is labeled Flame Red! I'm really enjoying it and can't wait to add a few extras here and there. I don't think I could have gotten the truck when I did and how I did if it were not for my step father, Richard. THANK YOU RICHARD, yet again!

Jon and I are still "talking" and I'm starting to feel like that's all it's ever gonna be. I'm cool with that. You can't have too many friends, or can ya? We both are just in two different places at the moment. He's newly single after four years or whatever and I'm still taking everything not so serious. I may be my age and not know where I'm heading, but I'm alright with that. He could be the one to ground me and neutralize me, then again he could just be another douche bag. Only time will tell. I like him, and that's just where we are right now. :-)

The family is doing great. Have another nephew on the way!!! I love being an Uncle! On a different note, not so great, my Uncle Randy with Huntingtons' Disease isn't doing so well. I think he's exhausted and is just ready to go. His wife, my Aunt Ronda will be waiting on him.

I had planned on starting classes this year, like at the end of January, but in order for that to happen I have to wait to get all my W-2's back, and that's not happening very quickly, so it's looking like it may not be till next semester or whatever they call it.

Playa Del Carmen, Mexico! That's a small vacation in June for Timberlynn and Sergio's wedding! I can't wait! I've mentioned it to Jon, but haven't officially invited him. I think it's going back to what I'm not suppose to do this year. You know, go out of my way for someone. Like someone would invite me somewhere and be willing to pay, AS IF. Don't you know, Jay is never the boyfriend, and always just for convenience and fun.

On the photography part, I'm going to try and take a pic each day and post it. 365, then you can look back and remember that day and have some pretty cool pics! :-) As you may have noticed, I've already uploaded some. Whatcha think?

I think this is going to conclude this entry. Spread positive thoughts and love!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment