Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Saturday Morning....

So didn't want to get up, but here I am. No, not for work. My cousin Neeci has to take her vehicle to get serviced and last night, I told her I'd ride if she wanted the company. Believe it or not, I love the mornings, but I'm not a morning person and anyone who knows me can attest to that on my behalf.

Last nights high school basketball game was a good one. We played Nobel and won. Their gym was small and smelled of feet and balls! I'm sure if I was really kinky and liked S&M, I would've been turned on. So not the case! Tonight's game is consider one of the must gos'. We play Anadarko, our arch nemesis! There's already reported to be standing room only!

It's already 0825 and she told me 0815, dang, making me get up all early and shit! "A"!

No comments:

Post a Comment