Monday, December 14, 2009

The Holidays

Hey there. The holidays are an amazing time, especially for close friends and family! You get the chance to see how blessed you are. With me, it's simply amazing. If you know me at all, you know that I'm really family oriented, and that I have a huge family! I'm very close with them and currently live with them as well. That all will change come December 29th, 2009. It's certainly going to be some transition! I'm so used to seeing them every day and being an every day part of my babies lives. What's going to change?

Today I haven't done much of anything except for wrapping more presents, and I'm still not done! The first couple are always fun and the outcome is amazing, but as they go on, it gets boring! LOL I'm still trucking along though.

I did go meet my ex brother in law up in the city to pick up my nephew and cousin, they just got back from skiing in New Mexico. I heard that they had a really awesome time.

Other than all that, not a whole lot going on. I had planned on going up to the city to do some special shopping and buy a gun, but that all changed when my sister asked me to meet up and pick up my nephew. I suppose that I could do that tomorrow? I however, shouldn't be spending any money, seeing as how I have no job and have heard nothing from the places that I've applied. What do I do now? Fast food? I don't think so, and not that it's beneath me or anything, it's just not me.

I guess that I'm going to go now, some more beer to drink and presents to wrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment