Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Webs We Weave

Have you ever thought about the things that you do or have done that come back to bite you in the ass? Just wondering. Have you ever thought about why it was that you did what you did or do what you do? I do that all the time. A lot of the time I don't mean it, but I just let it go. :-) Just rambling, nothing in particular going on.

Another day down. Ugh, I'm so freaking bored and tired! I have still yet to hear about a job from the apps that I have filled out. What's the next step? Call and check up on them? I'm really just wanting something, anything, with little responsibility! :-) I'll be the first to admit that I'm freaking lazy, except for when it comes to designing something or doing photo editing! ;-)

Christmas is upon us, and yet once again I'll be so happy to have it done and over with. The last couple of years when I'm asked what I want for Christmas, I simply say, "Nothing, I'm good", and I mean it, but no one every listens, so each year I get more stuff to have to find a place for! :-D

Going to jet for now, ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment