Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Not Enough Hours In The Day

So, I'm about to begin yet another chapter in my life! I know before that I said that I was going to try and get back on here more often, but as you can see that hasn't happened. There aren't enough hours in the freaking day!

I wouldn't sleep if I didn't have to. Sleeping is so overrated!

I am going to pick this up again though. It may not be in the correct order though, because I'm not going to write step by step, but just as it comes to me. Make sense? So, I could blog about a couple of different things, which all happened on the same day, but will have different blogs! LOL I lose you yet? Damn! Nah, just kidding.

Currently, I'm itchy and it's driving me crazy! Cortizone - 10 isn't helping either! Ugh! What the hell is it?

So, this morning, I get a text from my cousin JJ, they are at Mercy hospital, Breezy is about to give birth to Zane! It's their first child, I'm really excited for them. I was going to try and go up and be there, but I'm just too freaking tired at the moment! You see, I haven't slept a wink all night and it's now 0723!

So, what do you think? Is this going to work?

Me? Dating a new guy. Getting an apartment in downtown OKC, finally! Looking for a job (any job)! Have a new nephew on the way (due date of the 20th of Dec.). Finished Christmas shopping, minus one gift! Wanting to apply and attend Rose State College! Just basically living life one day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment