Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Angry

I just found out that they want me to close my site in KV and head to another one. They just freaking told me this, with no warning. They want me to do it quickly, which really sucks. I have freaking mail on the way, a lot of it too! If the freaking mail system wasn't so screwed up here, I wouldn't worry about it, but having to have your mail moved to another place, it's going to take longer and that's even if the mail arrives. They freaking lose shit here so freaking easy! I believe where they want me to head to next will be by myself as well. I'm getting tired of being alone as well. At this moment, I'm ready to say fuck it and just tell them that I'm going to be heading back home instead. There's no way this is all going to happen without any freaking stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment