Saturday, May 23, 2009

Just Nothing

So, yesterday, Jay and I went to watch the new Star Trek movie at the MWR center. Well, we were real disappointed! It was the same lame copy that we had already watched. We finished our popcorn and Green Tea and left. We were right up front too! LOL Whatever.

Before all that though, Jay and I built a punching bag. He's been wanting one and tried to order one via Amazon.com, but for some reason, they wouldn't ship here. So we made one. We got an old mattress, rolled it with two sand bags inside with an air force strap running through the middle. Then used an extra two air force straps to hang it. I'll get some pictures and post them. It actually turned out to be a functioning punching bag! :) We were productive!

Those two trucks I had too, they were already upgraded, so I just checked them out to make sure they were good to go. :)

That night though, I couldn't sleep. Imagine that, right? What was it that I was thinking this time? A business. Along with everyone telling me to invest my money, they keep telling me to open up a business too. So, the brain wouldn't turn off and that's all I thought about for a few hours before finally falling asleep. I ordered some books off of Amazon.com for starting up a small business and some more books on photography. I was thinking of a business of something like, "It's Your Business", we specialize in what you want and need (designs, photography, and whatever else really). I don't know. I'm sure that more details will come into view once I get some reading done and actually think about what I'd be comfortable doing.

I've also thought about doing a "Picture of the Day". I said that when I got here, that no matter what, I was going to take at least one picture a day. A photo editing program is on its way here to me, but currently I can't do anything to pictures. All in good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment