Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Now Introducing The Chickasha SNAPPERS

My nephew Aidan, is on the T-Ball Team the Chickasha Snappers, which my brother runs and coaches along with my sister-in-law. They are currently 12-0 in league and top 10 in the state. They aren't a regular t-ball team, they are in the competitive field. Meaning that they don't play the local YMCA or city teams. These boys have been together for two seasons now. They are so freaking awesome to watch, and dare I say cute! The logo above is a logo that I had made through Metro Pins our of Oklahoma. I think they really did an awesome job. The pins, the boys will be able to sell to increase their team funds. If you're interested in getting one, just let me know. :)
In their last tournament, Aidan got two (2) home runs!
The boys are doing awesome and when I get some action shots of them from this season, I'll be sure to share them here! :) They have a team page that's sadly not updated too often, but in case you're curious or what not, The Chickasha Snappers.

No comments:

Post a Comment