Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Iraq, My Current Home


Homie say what? Iraq, home? For me it is, at least for the time being. You see on the map where it shows Trebil, that's closet to me. I'm way out in the middle of nowhere! I'm here as a FSR (Field Service Representative) for the USMC on the ECMs (Electronic Counter Measures). Man, that's a mouthful. A typical day for me is to just sleep until I wake up, eat chow, shower, check e-mails, update my blog, check e-mails, eat chow, and then stay up till I get tired and go to sleep. Yes, that's a typical day for me and yes it's very boring! There is little to see here and nothing to do. I do read books here, every now and again. I'll continue to update this as I go, showing more pictures and what not. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey...yeah, I posted a pic there. There's more coming too, so keep watching the site.

    ReplyDelete