Friday, May 29, 2009

Thinking

I'm having mixed feelings at the moment about being here. I suppose this move could be a good thing and/or a sign. Do I just say fuck it and tell them that I'm just going to head back home? I did already tell them that I would stick around till September, which is about three more months. It's just how I'm feeling right now, I'm ready to go home. Yes, I'm being a baby, I just don't want to move, again! For sure not to another small FOB just to be by myself. I will know no one there and will basically have to start all over. I'm just tired. LOL If I leave now, I'll basically be giving up $36k. Also, if I leave now, it's possible that I'll be home for the 4th of July and for sure for my Pretty Princess' Birthday. I think I may go through with the move, to see how things are, and then if I'm still feeling this way, tell them that I've got to go home. What do you think?

Speaking of which, I don't know why I do it, but there's a saying "It's about as useless as asking a question in a letter" and that's so freaking true. Me, I've written a lot of letters, it's just what I prefer. I have asked a lot of questions in letters and for some reason, it's true, no one answers your questions in a letter. I wonder why that is? So, it probably goes the same for blogs, asking questions and getting no replies. LOL Yet, we all know this, but we continue to do so. Is it a deep factor that we are all hoping that something will change? LOL Who knows. Yes, I'll continue doing as such, that's just me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment