Wednesday, May 20, 2009

SOLD

This is my car that I just sold. A car that I got on October 13, 2007. It's a 2008 Honda Civic Coupe, fully loaded (minus leather) with Navigation.This is the car that I'm 95% sure getting once I return to the states. I say 95% because I've been know to change my mind, once or twice. It is however a car that I've had my eye on for some time now. It's sporty with an aggressive stance, low center of gravity and independent multi-link rear suspension which enhances handling. Supportive leather-trimmed seats, Navigation system and bluetooth hand free link, with steering wheel-mounted controls! What do ya think?
Now this beauty here, she's been my dream car for a good long while! An Audi TT Roadster. What more needs to be said? I doubt that I get her this time around, but her time is coming. I just wanted to show her off.

1 comment:

  1. You know I love this one!!! I recall telling you about it when you got the civic. I've been in love with it since it came out last year, I'd like a black one, whenever I can afford it.

    ReplyDelete