Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Something I Don't Have

Patience is something that I don't have, never had. Back in February I entered this contest for AIDS Walk of Oklahoma City, a non-profit organization that exists to build awareness about HIV/AIDS and to raise funds to support the work of non-profit organizations in the greater Oklahoma City community that provide HIV/AIDS direct care, support services and education. They are looking for a design for t-shirts and posters for 2009 AIDS Walk of Oklahoma City. The deadline was May 1st, 2009 for all entries. Below are the entries that I entered:

1.

2.
3.
And there are more...

4.
5.
6.

They said that you could enter as many times as you'd like...

7.
8.
9.

And...

10.
11.
12.
13.

They just say on their web site that a committee will pick the winning design in May. When in May! So, I really doubt they went with one of my designs, but I keep checking the page every day just to see who won and what design they went with. As some of you may know, I entered the OKC Pride design contest last year or the year before last and didn't win. I know this stuff isn't my calling, but it's fun and I have the time to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Keep your head up! I think your talent is so great and I am happy that you have time to play around with it. Good luck and much love

    ReplyDelete