Friday, May 29, 2009

My Spot

So, to get out of the house here and think, I head down to the work shop tent. The picture above is what I sit and look at, sometimes hours on end. Hey, there's nothing else to do. I just listen to my iPod and drink and think. I get a lot of thinking done here. Every now and again too, I'll get lucky and get to see a hot Marine walk by, usually on the way to the showers! LOL
And here in the above pic is what you'd see if you looked in while I was sitting and enjoying myself. ME! Propped up and just relaxing. It's freaking hot outside, but it's really not all that bad here, in the shade of the work shop tent.

So, today while sitting out there, I made up my mind about something. I'm not going to be sticking around here till September! I just can't. Sure it's going to be a lot of money that I'm basically throwing away or not taking, but I need to get home. Yes, it's pretty much the moves fault too. If they would have just kept me here, I would have been okay and lasted till September. I haven't a clue as to what I'm going to do when I return home, but I'll just take it one day at a time and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment