Thursday, May 21, 2009

Meet "Rhett"


Some might know that I have a friend who's partner runs the adult site Straight College Men. Jamie and I have been friends since before I became an Uncle. Well, if I'm good or if I just ask, Jamie surprises with me with "gifts". Recently it's been the adorable, cute, hung, young, "Rhett". They did a shoot in Hawaii not to long ago and Jamie got "Rhett" to write me a sign and take a picture with it. He also sent me other pictures, but I don't think it would be right to share them on here, since they were taken just for me and aren't on the site or anywhere else on the net. Know what I mean? I will share one though, but I had to edit it:


"Rhett" has HUGE talent. *wink* *wink* :) Go and check him out if you get the urge! LOL I just heard from Jamie last night and he sent me another picture. He's a freaking tease! He sent me a pic of him with two of the guys, buck naked! I'm supposed to go for a visit to Vegas when I return, some time. It should be interesting.

See, anything goes in this blog! I plan on touching basis on anything and everything, so cute guys will be in the loop. I'm going to try and keep it close to PG13 though. *smiling*

It rained here yesterday, but not enough to actually look like it. The heat is up. I still have no clue as to what I'm doing out here and I'm sure one of these days it will catch up to me. Heaven forbid that I actually had to do some work and know what I'm doing. I do have two trucks scheduled to come in tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :)

I tried to call my sister-in-law earlier today, but of course she didn't answer. I was wanting to know how things are going with the baby and if she knew when they were going to find out the sex. I want this one to be a surprise. I'm sure some dumb ass will mess it up for me, but I'm going to try my best to make it a surprise. I'm really excited for him/her/them to get here!

2 comments:

  1. I looooove Rhett!
    Is this guy gay? What do you know about him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completly in love for Rhett even today

    ReplyDelete