Thursday, June 11, 2009

blank

This picture is from my Birthday Bash, the Party Bus as well. This was at one of our stops at the COPA. Not sure what I was doing, but here it is.

Yesterday was my little cousin Kristin's Birthday, she's 17 now! Man, where has the time gone? I remember changing her diapers when she was a freaking baby! Not to mention babysitting too! Wow.

I have about ten days left here in country too! I'm excited. I've finally asked someone if they wouldn't mind putting me up for the weekend that I return, my cousins, The Veals. It should be fun. :) I just hope they'll say yes, which I'm sure they will. :)

The weather is crappy yet once again here today, not a surprise. Of course, there's still nothing going on here. I have one last bit of work to do, but not sure I'll be able to do it before leaving here. I'd like to get it done, if only to make time pass more quickly, but we shall see. In two days I'm going to start Space A-ing it to AA, which there I have to pack the rest of my crap and mail it home and then start the process of making my way to Kuwait. I'm still hoping to get there early so that I can spend a few days with Theresa! We shall see on that as well. *smiling* I'm super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment