Thursday, June 18, 2009

TAKEN to the MALL in a GRAN TORINO

Paul Blart: Mall Cop, pretty decent funny movie. I may be a little crazy, but there's something...sexy about Kevin James (King of Queens). *smiling* I'm serious. May be funny guys are sexy or it's the fact that I'm going on two frustrating years now! *smiling* It's a cute movie, worth the view. Although, there were times in the movie where I was just annoyed and thought it was just stupid. That could be the fact too that everyone is starting to get on my nerves and I just don't feel like putting up with dumb asses. I think you should just watch it.

Now, Gran Torino, totally not what I expect, it was better. I mean, it was your typically neighborhood teenager heading down a bad path, cliche, till his older, hard ass of a neighbor takes him under his wing, sort to speak. The ending was different than what I was expecting. I think it's worth the view for sure.


Talking about a heartbreaking movie, TAKEN, is definitely worth the view. It had it's sad moments and it's heroic moments. Liam Neeson did an awesome job portraying a father protecting his daughter. The scenario they were in, I couldn't even imagine, but if it were one of my nephews or niece, you can bet that I'd do anything I could, just as he did. It's worth the view, and if you're a parent may be it will help you open your eyes or keep your eyes open, knowing that the world isn't all that friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment