Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Well, since I'll be mid travel and with the time changes, I just wanted to go ahead and wish all the father's out there, A Happy Father's Day. I sincerely hope that they all are able to enjoy this day. :)

On another note, I hate being in Kuwait on base. It's just so boring and nothing to do here. Last night I had restless leg syndrome and it almost drove me crazy, but luckily I was way tired and was able to just pass out. I hate that.

I am so not looking forward to the 15 hour flight ahead of me. I woke up this morning about 0350, and I'm going to stay up all day, so I'm hoping that when I get on the plane, I'll be able to just pass out and sleep most of the way home, as I did when I was heading home for my R&R. My flight is due to leave Kuwait at 0005. Let's hope! *smiling*

I didn't get to see Theresa here, for she didn't answer her phone and I called and I called and I called. I'm not sure about her sometimes. :) I may drive out to California to see her, but then again, may be not. She's going to be heading home on R&R on July 2nd, but I know how it is when you're home for only a little while. So many people to see and so much to get done. I told her to give me a call either way. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment