Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Red Wednesday

These photos are unaltered. It was like blood red outside today, or yesterday rather. First it started off as being orange in color, but changed quickly. It was so freaking weird. Kind of what I think it would be like on Mars. I just pictured some zombies walking around and shit. It was really strange! Like I said though, none of these photos were edited, that's how it truly was outside today, when normally it's bright sunshine!
On a different note, I didn't get out of Iraq yet. I'm going to try and sign up for Space A in the morning, or a few hours rather. I'm not thinking that I'll be able to make it, since the flight yesterday was canceled and now there will more than likely be a back up, but I don't have anything else to do here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment