Thursday, June 25, 2009

My New Toy

Isn't she just freaking beautiful?! She's a 2010 SS Chevy Camaro fully loaded with a 6.2L V8 engine!
The color of her is Silver Ice. This is the exact car that I built online, down to every detail. It was freaking amazing to get to come across one and it was the FIRST one we looked at too.
My dad and my brother picked me up this morning (24 JUN 09) and we started hitting dealerships to see what we could see and work out. Like I said, this was the first one we looked at! They wouldn't budge on the price, so we just went to a few other dealerships and got one. A lot of them didn't even carry the 2010 Camaro. I'm so freaking excited and happy! It's amazing! *smiling* I can't stop smiling and I can't stop saying Thank You, because everyone keeps congratulating and complimenting me on it. Everyone keeps staring at me too. It's an awesome feeling, but weird at the same time.

So, I'm home now, finished with flying and just enjoying my babies and the rest of the family!

1 comment:

  1. Already, we'll you weren't kidding when you said it was the first thing you were gonna do!!! So that's your roadster, the one you're gonna road trip in? I like it a lot!!! Maybe more than the Accord, and it's a Chevy!!! Sadly they might be a rare breed soon :(

    ReplyDelete