Tuesday, June 9, 2009

dReAM

Man! Last night I had this dream that I made it back home, but I was so freaking tired. I still went anyway and bought my new car. Well, when I woke the next morning and went out to look at my new baby, it wasn't a Honda Accord Coupe, it was some type of Dodge sports car! Yeah, it still looked nice, but I felt sick and so sad! So, it was a Friday night when I bought it, so Saturday morning my step-dad and I, Richard, rush to take it back to the dealership to exchange it, but they closed at 1500 and we got there just after 1500! So, basically I was stuck with this vehicle! I was so sad! :(

I'm so freaking bored and tired. The picture here, as you can tell from previous photos, is from the Party Bus as well! :)

I've got some more traveling to do tomorrow, possibly. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes and what all I experience. :)

I still haven't gotten a picture of the guys here yet. Basically only because I'm lazy and don't want to drag out my camera and charge the battery. Damn, what does that say about me as a "photographer"? LOL I'm cool, it's all good.

Just a couple more days and I'll be leaving CKV, finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment