Saturday, June 6, 2009

JORDAN


Well, I'm exhausted and my dawgs are barking! I just got back from the sad country Jordan. I had some trucks that I had to update, so a convoy it was. I can't put in words how I feel for these people, those people. I'm sure they don't need my pity, but it's just sad at the way most of them are living. They are surviving though. Everything from here to Jordan is basically a freaking trash can. It's sad, really. We seen a camel on the side of the road too. Let's not forget about our Marines that are based up that, down that way either. I have more respect for each of them. Marine SGT Jeffers, what a freaking doll! So adorable and cute. Sadly, I think he's only like tweleve!

In the next couple of days or so, I'll be heading to wonderful Syria and I'm sure it will be about the same. The weather sucked today too. Wind blowing and dirt everywhere. I really enjoyed my shower tonight, but not the enjoyment your dirty mind is thinking about! LOL

I don't know what I'm going to do now, but I'm going to close this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment