Saturday, June 6, 2009

What Up?

So, the header, I made myself, what do you think? It seems as though someone is actually reading this thing, fore people know that I'm coming home. That's pretty cool. I am however, like I said, going to miss the Family Reunion and make it back JUST IN TIME for Pride weekend. So thrilled! :)

There's still not a whole lot going on here.

Okay, since I have the means, do I just straight up buy my new car or have it financed? Not having any bills is nice, but should I work on my credit score more? It's above a 700 now, so? I think I'll just buy it straight out. Ugh, I don't know! LOL I still have my heart set on the Honda Accord Coupe, but the fact is when it comes down to it, who knows what will catch my eye. I'm going to be going to Fowler Honda in Norman, where I bought my Honda Civic, and I'm going to be going to Steve Bailey Honda in OKC. I'm just wondering which one is going to get my business. You can bet your ass that I'm going to try and "steal" the damn car. Isn't the economy still bad? Are cars still cheap? If not, someone clue me in! :)

I'll be spending the day with Jared today, Lt. Bosanko. We have "work" that we are going to try and get done. I'll try and remember to get a picture of him before I head out. He's cute and funny. I'm actually planning on getting a picture of all the guys here, so that you'll be able to see whom I'm talking about.

I'll be back in the states on the 22nd and should be back in Oklahoma about the 24th or 25th!

No comments:

Post a Comment