Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Good-Bye

Good-Bye to the arabic countries. Last time I left Iraq I said that I wasn't ever going back, so I won't say that this time. It is so freaking great though to be out of there and back in the wonderful states! If you've never been in my position, I can't even begin to describe the feeling I felt when I knew we were in US airspace! It's just so freaking amazing. It's like you're finally able to relax and exhale.
And good-bye to all the hot Marines that I'll no longer get to be around. It was fun and awesome while it lasted. I enjoyed it all. I can't say that I'm not going to miss my old room and the shower room smelling like a rough locker room, because I am. It is going to be a little sad to not shower with a bunch of hot ass Marines though! *smiling* If only...

I'll be heading home today! I'll be getting in OKC at about 2300 tonight! I'll write more details later, I just wanted to pop in real quick and let you know that I am stateside. We had to deal with a real CUNT yesterday. Stay Tuned. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment