Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Been Going On

I've been getting my X-Men Evolution on. It's been really cool watching. I remember watching them Saturday mornings! I laughed and enjoyed myself with them.

Also, I've still been getting the site ready to ship off, so that I can begin my journey back home. I'm so ready. I'm more ready than I thought I would be. I don't think I'm going to be back in time for the Family Reunion that's Father's Day weekend, but I'm for sure going to try.

Still checking my empty e-mail boxes. It's all good though. I'm for sure not going out of my way for anyone once I return.

The heat is picking up quick here. I spend a large part of my day down in the connex, which is like a freaking oven out here! It's something that must be done though.

Did I mention that I was ready to get back home?

My cousin, Heather, has been doing some amazing photography, which I hope to share with you here, once I can load some of her pics on here. They are freaking awesome. She uses me for feed back and I hope to use her someday for feed back too, on our photography.
Yes I still like my cartoons, but I was sadden with this, because it was only three episodes of apparently a few more. :(

VALKYRIE, is a pretty awesome movie, but we all know how it turns out. It's based on a true story about an assassination attempt on Hitler. It's for sure worth the view.

No comments:

Post a Comment