Friday, June 5, 2009

Gay Jay

So, my cousin Veal said that she'd be more than happy to help celebrate with me. That's freaking awesome. I think I may miss it though. Currently, I'm due back in the states on the 22nd, but that's just the states and not Oklahoma. So, I'm going to have to clear Jacksonville with a quickness, so that I can make it home JUST IN TIME for Pride Weekend. Is this even going to happen? It's going to be fast paced! This is so freaking crazy. May be I'm not supposed to ever make it to Pride, seeing as how EVERYTIME I plan on going, SOMETHING always happens or comes up.

I've actually been working here the last couple of days. I have two convoys to do before leaving too. They aren't as scary as you may think or as dangerous as they used to be. *knock on wood* I'm actually looking forward to doing them. I'm so freaking ready to get home. Once I get there, I'm going to hit the ground running, yet once again! :)

So, the pic that I'm using this time, is edited and photographed by yours truly. I'm working on the heading for my Photography Blog, which is listed on the lower right of they screen, if you scroll down, "FotograF".

No comments:

Post a Comment