Monday, June 1, 2009

Road Trip

So, I still haven't heard anything from either company that I'm working for. I'm beginning to wonder if they even got my e-mail. I sent it from my work e-mail account, and like a dummy I didn't save a copy in my sent folder, so if I have to e-mail them again, it's going to be totally different, because I don't remember how exactly I worded it. :)

The Road Trip, North American Road Trip is still going to happen when I get back home and get a car. I have one friend who said that he'd go with me if I couldn't find anyone else to go with me. It's looking like it's going to be him. I was thinking about flipping a coin to see which direction we head first. I'm not sure planning it all out will be as much fun. May be a places of for sure to hit? I just want to get in and drive and see where we get. Like may be stop in a place where the tank is empty? Who knows. I have some books stored on Amazon.com about road trips and 10,000 things to see in North America. I'm thinking about getting back home and chillin' and then starting towards the end of July. I have to be home for my Pretty Princess's birthday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment