Tuesday, June 16, 2009

casio

Not a whole lot going on. I actually made it out of KV on my first try on Space A. Now, I just have to make it out of the country of Iraq, via Space A on the first try and that would be awesome! I'm going to give my first try in the morning!

Yesterday was my brother's Birthday, so Happy Birthday Little Big Bro. I called to wish him a Happy Birthday. They were heading to Tuttle for a t-ball game.

The T-Baller, Aidan, caught his first pop fly the other day at one of his games. I bet that would have been awesome to see. My brother also got thrown out of the game too, apparently for arguing with the Ump or something. I hadn't got the full story as of yet. :)

I'm bored here and people are really getting on my damn nerves! Imagine that. I just wanted to pop in for a quick update.

No comments:

Post a Comment