Monday, June 8, 2009

DuCk

This picture is from the Party Bus as well.

So, today I don't plan on doing anything. I just woke up in it's 1115. There's nothing to do and nowhere to go. I should just go back to bed.

So, when I return, Timberlynn and I are going to become roommates. What? Do you not think it will work out? I hope it doesn't mess with our friendship. I'm sure that it won't. Ever since she and I met, we've had this connection, which is hard to explain, but we are connect...somehow. I think it's going to be fun and it will all work out just fine. I don't know if we are going to continue staying at her house in Moore, or if we are going to be moving. I suppose that's something that we'll have to figure out. Originally I figured that I'd just buy a house and she would come live with me, but with the way things are, It's just not the right time for me to be buying a house. It's for sure an adventure which I'm looking forward to!

Now, I just have to make up my mind on whom I'm going to ask to pick me up from the airport, because I'm going to need their assistance for at least two days. I'm going to need them to take me to get my new car! I'm so super excited about that. I'm going to need to stay with them. Hmmm....so, who's going to be my lucky victim, I mean friend? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment